Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The report provides the final revenue and capital outturn for 2018/19 and includes explanations which have been discussed and agreed with budget managers and portfolio holders and accords with the Council’s Policy and Budget Framework and supports the development of an effective and efficient council.
Recommendation to Council: That
1) Net revenue expenditure on services in 2018/19 resulted in a favourable variation of £0.37M.
2) The contributions at year end to specific reserves of £0.31M, with a residual sum of £0.06M transferred to the Stability and Resilience reserve as detailed in section 4 of the report.
3) The reasons for both revenue and capital variances as detailed within the body of the report and in appendices 3 and 8. Capital expenditure in 2018/19 was £15.86M. This is £1.49M less than the last reported position.
4) Contributions to and from reserves as set out in Appendices 4 and 5 of the report.
5) The slippage and re-phasing of the capital programme for 2019/20 to 2022/23 detailed in Appendix 10 of the report.
Publication date: 12/06/2019
Date of decision: 11/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/06/2019 - Cabinet