Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Consideration and approval of the items relating to Contract Award and the proposed Private Sector Delivery Partner for Manydown.
1) Agree that the Council enters into contract with the selected Preferred Bidder;
2) Approve the suite of documents detailed in Appendix 1 of the report and delegate authority to the Head of Law and Governance and Monitoring Officer to make any minor variations following the Gateway Review;
3) Agree the revision to the appointment of Manydown Invest Co LLP as the Private Sector Partner as set out in paragraphs 2.7 and 2.8 of the report;
4) Authorise the Head of Law and Governance and Monitoring Officer to enter into the Loan Facility Agreement between the Council and Manydown Garden Communities (MGC) LLP Council;
5) Permit the forward funding of up to £200,000 to be formally loaned as an advanced loan payment to finance the operation of MGC LLP with the understanding that the full Cost Plan will be outlined in the MGC LLP Business Plan for Cabinet approval in July;
6) Approve the Dev Co Interim Business Plan and delegates authority to the Project Director in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Property and Development to approve any minor variances to the Plan, any material changes to the budget, programme or objectives will require a further MGC LLP/Cabinet report;
7) Approve that additional matters arising from or associated with any of the above delegations are delegated to the Head of Law and Governance and Monitoring Officer in consultation with the relevant senior officers and Cabinet Member.
Publication date: 12/06/2019
Date of decision: 11/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/06/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 19/06/2019