Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To present an update of community and voluntary sector grant funding and programme grants awards.
1. To award each of the recommended programme grants as set out in Appendix 2 of the report, subject to the usual grant terms and conditions
2. To approve the extension for a further year of all strategic grants with the exception of the Anvil Trust;
3. To give 90 days’ notice of the council’s intention to reduce its grant to the Anvil Trust in accordance with the agreement between the parties dated 10 May 2017;
4. To delegate authority to the Cabinet Member for Communities, Culture and Partnerships, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Service Improvement and the Executive Director of Corporate Services, to determine the level of grant to be awarded in 2021/22 subject to evaluation of the Trust’s revised business plan.
5. If by the time of Cabinet meeting, the council has not gained full assurance from the Business Plan to delegate to the Executive Director of Borough Development, in consultation with the Executive Director of Corporate Services, agreement of a satisfactory business plan before allocation of further funding in 2021/22.
Publication date: 10/03/2021
Date of decision: 09/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/03/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/03/2021