Aims and Objectives
- To provide an effective means of Liaison between AWE and representatives of the local community, in the vicinity of AWE Aldermaston and Burghfield.
- To keep the local community informed about past, current and future operations of AWE, subject to the demands of security.
- To be a forum for discussions on matters of interest including the Emergency Plans.
- To ensure that AWE management is aware of local opinion and to provide an additional forum to respond to questions and issues concerning AWE.
- To issue minutes to members and to circulate those minutes to local libraries, MPs and the Houses of Parliament libraries and to display them on the AWE website.